How do I commission a custom product, portrait, or other service from Imbued Ink?
Custom Order Instructions
1. Use the Contact Page on the website, or email me directly, firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your Product or Service of choice- i.e. custom jewelry pendant, drink coaster, Gift Set, Portrait, Graphic Design, etc
- Specify the Details- size, style, quantity, medium, date needed by, budget
- Describe Your Vision- Anything to include or exclude in the artwork.
- Your name + contact information
- Submit your photos, if applicable. All photo materials submitted must meet the following standards, and by using the service you agree to the following:
- all photographs and materials submitted are not under copyright, or you are the licensed owner or have been granted permission to use by the owner
- no reproduced, or resized images
- photo must be clear and sharp
2. I will contact you, using the email address you provide, with your custom artwork price estimate.
If you have already purchased the correct service through the checkout process & contacted me with the details, you will receive confirmation of project within 3 days.
How do orders ship?
How LONG WILL MY ORDER TAKE?
All orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail service, with Tracking and Insurance, or other comparable service upon request. Imbued Ink currently ships to the United States, including Alaska + Hawaii. Most orders only cost an additional $9.99 to ship.
I ship all in-stock items within 3 days of your checkout date!
For Custom Artwork orders, the time to shipment varies greatly depending upon several factors, including but not limited to, number of items commissioned, complexity of the project, or other orders waiting ahead of your request.
Made-to-order Resin products take 72 hours to fully cure once poured, and may need additional time for sanding. Please allow for adequate time on all custom orders, however, I may be able to arrange a Rush Order for special occasions.
how do i care for my new _____?
- Drink Coasters, Paperweight, Trinket Cups: Hand wash only, if necessary. Use no abrasive materials or solvents of any kind. Keep out of prolonged direct sunlight, and away from sources of heat. May scratch, scuff, or break if dropped.
- Jewelry Pendant, or Resin Crystal Ornament: Handle with care. Refrain from wearing in shower, spas, etc. Be sure not to hang near any heat sources, as this may cause the item to bend or become discolored.
- Wood Plaque, Canvas, Skateboard: All artwork comes ready to hang. Please hang indoors only, and out of direct sunlight. Dust with a clean dry cloth occasionally.
- Original Sketch, Drawing, or Limited Print: Artwork will come in a resealable archival cellophane- perfect for safe transportation, display, or storage. Please leave the artwork in the photo bag until a frame is available.
Your Satisfaction is very important to me.
I guarantee that when ordering in-stock items, your order will ship within 3 days from your date of checkout, and that your order will be accurate.
Please expect some variation between handmade products to occur, even within matching sets.
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with the service or goods, please Contact me to rectify the situation.
When ordering custom, please allow ample time from placing the order to receipt of goods. For custom orders, I provide frequent communications on production, allowing you to approve or disapprove the design beforehand. Several options are available, and generous number of revisions to get it just right. Please visit my Galleries or Social Media pages to get to know the type and variety of work I do, so you are familiar with my capabilities.
Unfortunately, I do not offer refunds due to the unique nature of each item.
If you placed an order in error, please contact me immediately to cancel or substitute the order. Once the order has been confirmed, however, I cannot offer any refunds or substitutions.
If you believe your order was lost or damaged during shipment, please Contact me. If the item was damaged in the mail, please have photos of the shipping container and damaged item ready, along with your order reference number.
Questions Unanswered? Please Contact Me with any additional questions, comments, or feedback!